--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 NEW YEAR

O M G! O M G! 
My last post was on September 2013. AND
seriously go n count how many posts I posted last year...
Put up my hand... and count 1,2,3,4 ! That's! 4 posts for 2013. I really did a good job of blogging. 

Being busy like cow ..
I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE GOOOOOD NEWS

TOP 3
Not about what... Just to announce my final decision to name my work - CHARIS CHING Designer Studio and it's registered business now! No worries. 

TOP 2
--- YES! I OWNED MYSELF a website finally. I know it's easy to create a website and I can actually do one for me when i was just started business, BUT what I can propose on website www. com. since I just started? So after undergo year by year... two years, there I can do one nicest to introduce me --- www.CHARISCHING.com 


Will do a post for this the next.



TOP 1 
TOP 1
TOP 1

Applause please, I HAVE MY STUDIO finally! It's a office suite, but I make it as my designer studio. A large wardrobe to display all my gown. A all-side-angle full length mirror. A largest tailoring table. A proper place to put all my darling sewing machines. YESSSSSS.... Wait for my pictures update next! Fixing my CS software now. 

Many stories to go soon!!! Stay tuned!




No comments: