--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 16, 2013

JUNE 2013

Girl are you just that busy till never update any words since early of March?! Time truly flied in high speed, getting end half of 2013 year. Looking forward my awesome another half year, Yeahhh... lot "dream come true" gonna happen, it was just like "OMG~Finally" when I knew it's happen soon.

Picked some photo to share, how poor of my camera with just little photo i took. :(

Recently work with favorite lace piece



Wanna get back my hair in golddddd or ash brown? 
Time to dye the black root ... more than 10cm i think. 
How miss my gold brown hair dyed begin of year.

 I should transfer some photo from my Ipad for blogging... 
Disappear for a little while againnnn... Bye.....


No comments: