--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BLUE IN ELEGANCE

OMG... This will be my FIRST post for 2013!!! Never too late... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I have loads of dreamssssssss to achieve... hope I can do that!!! Wishes wishes wishes...

Another gown customer order for a grand wedding dinner, it's blue chiffon gown with some lace,diamond and pearl on one side of gown! It's just simple with elegance too!

Gathers in making process

Flower lace with diamond and pearls.
The dress is just too "small" for my mannequin, customer she's XXS petite lady.


Thanks to her sent me this picture! She just made the dress look perfect(instead of mannequin!) after put on!

This gown available to make in many different color of chiffon!
To make one according your body measurement, 
Email me chachimewe@hotmail.com / +60178449484 CHARIS


THANK YOU!!!


No comments: