--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

TOP OF CHEONGSUM

One of cheongsum I did in October list. I cool like the embroidery beadwork part! And I proud of I just spent about one day less than 24 hours to finish it! Modified cheongsum, top is cheongsum design and bottom just simple skirt. Can't wait to get the photo she wearing on the dinner night. 






It can make in young age design too... call me up if you're interesting to make one too! 
Tons of order to rush in this end of October and coming November!!! Go continue work now!

Modified cheongsum by Charis Ching.



No comments: