--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Saturday, September 29, 2012

PAN PANCAKE

Bought ready package of Pancake's ingredient, you just need to add water,egg,and oil. Then cook! That's all! How easy nowadays! Hehehe... I want make one more time! This look like "unsuccessful", how to make it look nicer?... and the taste too. ;)





Fine... I will make another one more nicer better than this! 
Forcing myself to learn at least one food per week! Next challenge is carbonara! with my own creation sauce!!! All need to wait until my chicken pox fully fully fully recover! :)


No comments: