--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 27, 2012

MOM & ART



Curve! Naked body line! Front,Back,Side, the posture! 
Just simply draw for the next step sketches on drawing paper! 


All my tools since I was child! Learnt drawing about six years, about primary school. Big thanks to Mommy sent me to the drawing classes and participated uncountable drawing competition when I was child. I still remember the very first time or the story how I started drawing. That time my parent we were kinda of poor, Mom bought me a box of cheaper oil crayon instead of crayon for drawing. And I found out it doesn't reach what color that I want. 7 years old child I was thinking should I ask Mom to buy me a new box and more expensive, able she afford? 7 years old child thinking of this matter before sleep every night, it's just a small box crayon. Several day, finally I told Mom she bought me wrong material crayon, then she brings me to the bookstore to get the NEW box crayon! When we arrived the bookstore, Mom asked me to choose myself. 7 years old child YES I know which crayon I should get. And show my mom is this box, cost RM9 (1997 year and US Dollar $3 ) wondering she couldn't afford this box of crayon. And yeah... she bought me the crayon that I dream for!!! Some more my school art teacher told my Mom that I actually very interesting about art! So since that day, Mom sent me to a drawing class!!! She savings money to send me and my brother to private art class! After few year, she bought me some quite expensive crayon box which more than hundred colors per box!!!! And I owned myself few box of this hundred color of crayon box! Brushes, watercolor, pallete, she gave everything I needed. ONE WORD - THANK YOU! *** And I still keeping the two boxes of crayon, both of them mean lot to me. They brought me into this colorful art world. 

Of course, rewards for Mom... I participated lot competition, and won prizes! Featured some of my drawing in some newspaper! Earned some $$ rewards from newspaper too, because of I was still child, she needed bring along my birth certificate then only just can verify and get pay. :P Hahahaha... 

Love you Mom, always! forever! 









No comments: