--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Monday, July 23, 2012

SWAROVSKI PEARL



One of the brand I always choose to put on all of my customer's gown! Better quality, everything just so good BEST! Comparing to low cost pearl (something like a 5cm x 5cm packaging just less than $1) its quality really worst, can even see its unbalancing color. Faint! And it will become white... WHY? because its original color-white! Color on the pearl getting no more. Haha! 

So I always suggest to my clients, if their budget allow to this level, I hope they could pay higher for better work done. Teehee. 

It - SWAROVSKI Element -Designer's choice since 1895

Quality of white pearl really AWESOME! ... slurp... it's look delicious on gown! Hahaha...

Alright, forcing myself finish work first! ... BYE!!! Check out my FB page : CHARIS CHING M.W.


No comments: