--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Sunday, July 29, 2012

DAORAE Birthday Treat

 Turned to 22 this year, :( older and older.  1st dinner celebrated w friends and teacher. Picked my favorite Korean foods of course, first trial here - DAORAE. It has many branches, one of branches we go -Sri Petaling (above Toyota showroom). Waitress is the real Korean woman. #$%*)@$ Korean conversation between her and other staff.




Four of us actually have eight stomach to store all the foods we ordered. Hahaha... 3 plates of meat! Kimchi fried rice, soup. and the pancake. I damn misssss the foods now!!! Taste was soooo GREAT delicious!!!


Thanks for Tammy, Yan and Apple for this treat. 


I WANT TO EAT NOW !!! I might be go dine-in alone, believe it? Hehe... I will I will !!! Or should ask Dad and Mom give it a try all the foods! I'm so hungry now while bloggin at 1.44am really getting mad!!!




No comments: