--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Thursday, March 22, 2012

BREAK FOR BLOG

OMG... last post was January 8! Busying busy busy busy! 
Thanks GOD! emmm..Thanks Mommy, she bought me a new camera! Finally! I had two years never own a new camera since my digital camera broke or spoiled ( can't on ... )... She got me a Heavy camera! :P which I wish to have so loooong time ago! Try my best capture my life things to share, once I have free time to post here to blog about. 

Found out something *excited? ... My blog statistic shown most of my reader not from my country, Malaysia. but mostly United States and United Kingdom. Just wanna say Hi ... my poor blog with less post and words. 

Busying with some bridal gowns orders...Custom make orders...
and some planning *** secret! 


Alright time work! 


1 comment:

Sara B. C. said...

I also have a lot of readers coming from the US and UK. I guess that's because we blog in English :P . By the way, I’m hosting a giveaway in my blog: a very unique totebag from Romerobags. Feel free to participate in http://diaryofamoderndaylady.blogspot.com/2012/03/modern-day-lady-first-giveaway.html . Good luck!