--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Thursday, January 5, 2012

NEW YEAR TO GO


A new year 2012 to fight again! Yea, I was really wish to step in 2012 quickly! Seriously, NO sadness, just EXCITED!!! Guess myself, what else I will create... where I gonna step on... More and more questions I keep asking myself! Of course, I MUST do something better than now! I MUST do something more surprise than previously! I MUST do something ....success?? than 2011...!!! 

2012, friend! 
Welcome you to my life! Wish you bring luckiest to me!
I LOVE YOU!!!



New collection had uploaded on CHACHIMEWE facebook page. Check them out! More and more surprises collection such as bag, accessories are coming on the way! THANKS for support! 


* Guess how old this model? ... Anyone believe she's just 13 years old? 
She still under my "training" to be model! Ngekngek!!!




1 comment:

Cri said...

This dress is really cute in every detail!


Kisses,
Cri.