--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 19, 2011

NUDE TOP


Hello,world! All this pictures took before competition, that time went to meet up the models and take their measurements. Was like thousand years happened. Ohyea... Time really flied!

DIY made myself this chiffon top. It's easy to make even can finish in one day. :P Because of it's chiffon, double work to sew to seal the allowance. Who cares...! I love the final work!!! It's suit 100% to me...emmm i mean the color! Haha~ Doesn't ? Phew... it's See-through! For this season!





Who's playing "Weibo" here? 
Follow my weibo - CHARIS_CMeiWei or weibo.com/meiweimeiwei
I'm soooo addicted to their photo uploader! It's fun, can edit like what photoshop can do.

Hardworking blogging now! 
I'm freeeeeeeeee for now temporary! 


No comments: