--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Saturday, November 19, 2011

HAPPINESS




THANKS lot to my daddy & mommy!!!!!! 
They always make my dreamsss come true!!! 
Now I got sewing machine, overlock machine, and portable machine which has many functions! Left steam-iron, iron board/carbinet ...... what else ya??? Hahaha... Okay...the rest of wishes I will buy myself! Since they had supported me for so many things except all these machines and stuff, they did support much on my business, from stock to mannequin,rank,hangers... I have no brave to put my eye on the total amount, it's such a dream bag that I always wish to have! :(  So do hard, work hard, earn back!  

Love my family! <3 Heart Heart!!!



No comments: