--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GOWN - CHRYSANTHEMUM

 3rd - Chrysanthemum. I love this flower too, it actually have few colors too. I saw blue, purple before. It's secretly beautiful... how secretly? Emmm...


With the limit of budget, I spent less than Rm50 on this dress... :P Result shown thick satin will make the corset nicer and more fit to body, this type thin satin was like... unsatisfied for me. :( Hehe... But it's perfect work in the end! Mom helped me a lot on this dress, she burn the layer layer layerssss ...Thanks Mommy!


My model, Michelle. Her catwalk really bravo! :) She looks very gorgeous ... Thanks to her to present my dress! She did good best job too! :) Congratz to her too, she won 2nd-Runner up!!! :)



No comments: