--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BUSY STARTER


Babes... Like thousand years I disappeared from here! OMG...my lovely blog! I have tons of story to go, loads of photo to share. Busy life, non-stop motion, that's life! Study(half-way-die), Booth Business, Online Business, Customer's order... @@ My life full with all these temporary now.

Just finished the MOFEW - The Search Competition at Mid Valley Exhibition Center on last Saturday 12-11-2011. They're my pretty chic models! Two of them, Kary & Michelle won 1st Runner-up & 2nd Runner-up. Bravo to them! They have the posture, the walk, the attitude. I means four of them! :) 

Alright, I will try my best best ever to update the blog! Promised! 



CHARIS.CMW

(Since joined MOFEW, everybody knew me is CHARIS, not Mei Wei. So thinking of should I change all my facebook profile, page, twitter, everything connected with my name Meiwei? Now, to announced, call me - CHARIS. Nice to meet you guys again! :P  )







No comments: