--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Thursday, September 1, 2011

SEPTEMBER WORK


I'm having 2 weeks school holiday now! So now full time on my work!!! :P
EAT SLEEP SHOPPING!???? NoNoNo... rush for new collection & customer's ordersss...

I made this one piece for myself! :) Going to make few more color n smaller size to sell on my blogshop.
Just stay tuned on my blogshop if feel interest with it.




Busy to catch idea for my new collection... @@ Have idea... But can all fabric cloth just "bling" in one second then it becomes a dress or top or short or skirt that I wanted!!! I need MAGIC !!! Doing hard to make them all in clothes.. stay tuned for new update.



Last... Also busy get inspiration for sketch of task 1 in Fashion Design category, MOFEW : The Search. The title just killed my brain!!!!! T.T Never mind, work getting done soon!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK to myself!!!!!



Love~




No comments: