--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Monday, September 19, 2011

PURPLE GOWN IN PROCESSING

Started from last week (Urh...was LAST WEEK happened! I still haven't do anything yet!) Bought this lace fabric cloth, it actually grey like with purple and some gold thread. As well as the grey color lining too! Try to guess what's the pattern I making now...!!! Some cue... it's a gown! Can be wedding? Can be evening wear? Can be "casual"? :P  Just wait until work done, maybe I'll only publish on exhibition MOFEW on November. I have no more time ... left 50+ days for my "exhibition"!!! Had been waited year ago. Do it!!!

Interfacing part done!!! Took time and spend lot interfacing just for the top of whole design. *Secret!* still.

 
 They're on fabric cloth waiting to me to cut them each one by ONE... Nightmare!


 
Marking up & down, front & back, side & center! Got know my mark? :)


A new week MONDAY ... must finish it WHOLE piece by this week!!! 
Tons of work ... ! :) Fight for the end of year!




Love everyone! :)






1 comment:

Mad For Fashion said...

I can't wait to see the final product..... ;)