--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PURPLE GOWN IN PROCESSING II


20/09/2011 Tuesday - Started sewing time...!!! :)
You try guess or Can see or try understand ... which part of gown shown above! It's quite take time job, bias tape work was really beautiful and tidy but it take more steps & pins very accurate point! -____- I did this top only today. The next will be... the waist part! Keep update my blog!!!

I knew you guys all reading now and left comment before to me, thank you so much! Promise that I'll check out you all blogs after I finish all the works ( or part of them :P ) Since I had bookmark all the blogs, so I can do check everyone's blog anytime! (The "anytime" will be my free time! :D ) Appreciate so much!!! 


Love...!!!!!


(Now 4.25am, I just finished customer's order piece! Now sleep time! 9am wake up for class!)




No comments: