--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Sunday, August 7, 2011

WHY SNOW WHITE





White color garments can make people look whitening actually. I want WHITE skin now!!! I want look bright, white....snow white!!! Hahahaha... And my face look so flat n white too in all these pictures.



White shirt from Giordano, Short - made myself,
Clutch from Aldo, Beads flat from TIAMO,
Bangles from Juicy Couture, Sunglasses & Scarf from fleamarket.


Accidentally spoiled the shoes... the beads pad dropped out ... T.T
Actually.......was my false. T.T too heavy! Jump severally...so it............... T.T
Now I had put on back w hot glue, the flat still nicest!!! Xixi...



No comments: