--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Monday, August 29, 2011

NO OFFICE



I'm not the kind of lady...can sit in office whole day long, while facing papersss, computer, n yeah the boss!!! I don't wish my life just stuck in this type of full w pressure from workmates, boss or its customer! I LIKE FREEDOM! But I do like office wear outfit! :) Just it made us look more professional... just fake pro!!!

Thanks for Cindy gave me this colorful satin scarf when I was boothing at Syopz, Taylor's Lakeside Campus. She's nice girl, a lawyer!!! Ouw...~~~!!!




Taking present, white tote bag from my friends!!! It only suit w office wear, doesn't? Don't worry my dear friends, I'm use it quite frequently!!! :) It's white in color, easy to get dirty! :(


White sleeveless top from ISLEE ; Embroidery Lace skirt from PROMOD ;
White Tote bag from Charles & Keith ; Juicy Gold Bracelet from Juicy Couture ;
Black heels from Tang's ;
Scarf from friends ;
Pearls bracelet & rings from Mommy!






1 comment:

Tanii said...

You look awesome,great blog!xx Tanja
http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com