--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BITTER LIFE


I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Orders + Orders + Orders
Collection + Collection + Collection
Homework + Housework + Blogging

Woke up in the morning, the moment I opened my eyes mean I have ton of work to start to do. Do Do Do... can't stop a little moment, few minutes. I never eat any meals from morning until 4pm, and my mum cooked noodles and also a cup of hot milo for me, said : "STOP YOUR WORK!!!!! eat something first! " There only I stopped a while to finish the first meal for whole day! Even never bath yet from morning until evening...yuck!!!! Then continue work again! -____-

WHY only I have pair of hands!?!?!


Have to work until morning later..
WORK & WORK ........ lucky it's public holiday tomorrow,
but no difference to me! Because have to grab some fabric cloth make new things! :(

EARN , not just money but experience!

Sweet things always hide behide the bitter!!!!!!!!


CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: