--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PARTY MEIWEI


Time to blog about my birthday party held on last two friday! :) was 08/07/2011 Friday! Nervous before the party, wondering anything left to do, am I most beautiful! Hahahah! Can't sleep in the night one day before the party. Busy to start my doll up from noon time, went saloon to wash n blow my hairs. Then make up pretty!


Busying contact w friends... Some needed direction to party location, some asked where's the place of party... @#$&( ... Love my face....fat fat face!


I made this dress myself! Although self made, its material already cost me nearly 200bucks. Not included workmanship! :P Never mind, I want to be the most beautiful, prettiest! It can detached become a short party dress! Love the layers cake so much!!! Costly part!






No comments: