--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LADY MO


One piece dress always my love... Look better than wearing other! :) Most of piece in my wardrobe are one piece, pity have few pants only! :( Beige color never make me look darker, mmm....!!! Suit w shimmer color snake printed heels, straw hats n an evening bag... also pearl necklace! Am I back to 70s??? or 80s?... thinking to "steal" mom's wardrobe, another things to wondering is.... can I fit into mum's apparel? I'm "BIGGER" "LARGER" chubbynya~~~


Hollow lace dress from MNG, Heels from Tang's, Bag from Gucci, Hat from Melaka

This pic chosen to make bunting for my birthday bash! Can't wait to see how's the result my pic in 3x2 bunting size...



I did myself... myself feeling unbelievable too after c this pic! How I did it? ...


So far preparation of my birthday bash almost getting alright, like foods menu list sent, cakes ordered... now left arrange all guest seat, take bunting, print out the table list... The rest like do on Friday, collection of cake, did appointment for hair do :) and.... makeup :) Oh yeah! Gift to all guest!!! OH NONO...



No comments: