--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Booth@KLBazaar


Set booth @ Solaris Mont Kiara on 4th & 5th JUNE 2011. Yan joined me on Sunday, her business starter day! Congrats! We set booth, build the rack, decorate ... done all things and get our lunch hurry up!! Lucky Yan joined me on Sunday, I was getting no voice become dumb. In d end, I can't speak a word after finished business at night and continuously few days! :(

Hoiyoo... c the hangers... @@ Hahahah~

Da-lang.... !!!

AIYO~lazy mei, no makeup! Natural beauty!!! :P

Yan with her collection~~~

I bought this 4 rings from neighbour booth at KL Bazaar. Total cost me 40 bucks only! How worth all these pretties owl!!!!! Ow------


Treat ourselves SUPER delicious yummy dinner @ Ole-Ole Bali

Mine - what what ~~~~name! Forgot! Grilled fish...

Yan's ""CHICKEN RICE"" Hahahah!

WAH~~~~~My situation was actually can't even speak a word jor... :(

BTW... I WANT OLE OLE AGAIN!!!!
means gonna have best sales result only can have this, okay?!
WHERE'S THE NEXT booth we set???... We want "ONG" place!




No comments: