--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

THICKEST






Top from Times Square ; Necklace,Bag,Owl Ring,Legging from fleamarket ;
Bracelet from forever21 ; Heels from Tang's




Thought finally can wear this fur top because of raining on early morning until noon time! Hope to wear this fur top for a year long long time! M'sia weather not allow you to wear this kind thicker top! Singlet suit all the time! BUT weather goes back hot and hot and hot, super hot!!! Urh! Lucky my classroom with air-cond, if not I'm going crazy 38 then! And wear simply with legging yum my dinner - McD GCB!!! My love back to me again!!! Grilled chicken I'm lovin it!!!

No comments: