--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 19, 2011

LACE SKI




Love this lace ski so much... but it's too bad, it made me look shorter...T.T Never mind, I will try to wear with heels or longer top... see whether I can wear this ski nicer or @#$ Fatty!! :P





I want new clothes, new bags, new shoes!!!
Bowler hat!!!!!!!! I want red in color, where else selling this color????....


3.14am... Can't sleep!!!
Slept on 4am yesterday morning!
SO now means it's still early bor.....

So blogging as much as I can stand for before I feel sleepy! XD So article(s) below this post with date 6/19/2011 means Im update one shot due to my laziness n buziness!! XD Searching some pic & share... Just have fun!



No comments: