--- NOTICE!!! ---

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

drunker-chingmeiwei.blogspot.com
NOT longer available,
re-bookmark the new name of blog : drunker-charisching.blogspot.com .
Current domain name will stand until 31/3/2014.
If miss out, just google search "CHARIS CHING" I guess Google will come out satisfy answer.
See you guys, promise shall update more frequently.

Thank you for continuously support.
Have a nice day.

CHARIS CHING
www.charisching.com

INSTAGRAM

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CHEONGSUM PoPo


Grandmom asked me to make a clothes for her last time I visited her! Had long chat with grandmom. She like... sayang me means treat me better than last time! Don't know! Doesn't she more like those become doctor geh? Now, she knew fashion designer better!!! Even can make "sui" beautiful clothes to her! :P


Challenged the most tough parts! Double bias tape ( yellow smaller & red ) and side bias tape! Side bias tape are sharp, triangle shape!!! Did the square shape last few years, now tough-triangle! Who says CAN'T??!!! I made it!!! :D

Btw, mom insist to use bias tape to make the chinese button! Therefore, last tough work = BUTTON!!!!!! I want make the BEST to my grandmom! Trying my BEST...!!!

Love PoPo ( Grandmom ) !!!



No comments: